Tuesday, July 9, 2013

A Story

I have just decided to finally get a tattoo on my foot. There is a story behind the design and why I wanted one.

A few years ago I went through a really hard time in my personal life and relationship with God. I kept asking God why certain things happened to me. I started questioning a lot of my life in general.

Walking through that was really hard. It made it harder that I felt very alone in the process. Don't get me wrong, I had friends to talk to and lots of people praying me through this situation.

I came to realize that the only way I was going to get through it was through making my relationship with God first and foremost in my life. I needed to have a faith that never ends no matter what comes along.

I'm sure that I will get lots of judgment for making this decision to have a permanent reminder of my faith in God. But it's my life and I want to live it.


No comments:

Post a Comment